Hiring Immediately, Service Manager. Top pay for top talent.
Our client, a dealership near Newburgh, NY is currently looking to hire an experienced Automotive Service Manager. Great opportunity to run a growing auto service department and advance your automotive career.
Service Manager candidates MUST HAVE PREVIOUS AUTO SERVICE DEPARTMENT EXPERIENCE, minimum 5 years at a new car dealership. Service Manager applicants need prior experience in warranty claim administration, repair order management, and demonstrate strong technical knowledge. A valid driver’s license is required. Many significant benefits that reward you for training and business development.
- Family friendly atmosphere and schedule and large client base.
- Benefits available – Health, 401k, Vacation, Dental
- Modern facility with continuous upgrades to expand business
- Great opportunity to grow repair order volume and sales to achieve personal compensation goals.
- Manage repair orders and shop work flow with Service Advisors and Shop Manager.
- Ensure customer, warranty, and internal repair work is finished in a timely manner.
- Train and monitor Service Advisors with a focus on walk-around and sales.
- Assist Service Advisors with difficult customer, goodwill and policy decisions
- Understand and follow all state and federal regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
PREVIOUS SERVICE MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE IS REQURIED! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. ©RecruitmentHQ 2019