Hiring Immediately, Service Advisor
We are currently looking to hire a Service Advisor, for our heavy duty truck department. Our automotive business is growing, and we are looking for an experienced service advisor to work primarily with our GM customers. Join us and represent the best heavy duty truck parts from Volvo, GMC, Oshkosh and Isuzu.
Applicants must have 3 years or more prior service advisor experience in a fast paced environment. Knowledge of GM waranty procedures and CDK/ADP dms system is preferred. A valid driver’s license is required. We offer an extremely generous compensation package and an industry-leading benefits package.
- Competitive salary and commission based pay plan.
- Family friendly atmosphere and schedule.
- Large client base and the most desirable products.
- Benefits – Health, 401k, Vacation and Sick Time
- Full training for manufacturer certification.
- Greet and assist incoming customers with service needs.
- Fully explain all available services for each vehicle and customer
- Track progress of of repairs and update customers
- Document and close repair orders with great attention to detail
- Keep and update all training and certifications
- Forecast and business plan to meet quotas on monthly and quarterly basis
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. ©RecruitmentHQ 2019
Beyer Family Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.