Outside Account Coordinator Columbus Fair Auto Auction
The outside account coordinator must monitor and expedite each vehicle in their respective inventory throughout the entire life cycle/sale process. From the moment a vehicle arrives and is checked in, until the vehicle is either sold or removed from inventory, it is the outside account coordinators responsibility to know the location and status of every unit. The outside account coordinator must also constantly communicate and work with their Inside Lease/Repo Coordinators to help with any administrative issues regarding their accounts.
- Qualify/Grade all new inventory as soon as it is registered.
- Identify each vehicles immediate destination (inventory, mechanic shop, body shop, recon, etc.)
- Mark/Map vehicles with specific instructions ad details for drivers and shops.
- Communicate by sharing lists and/or spreadsheets with each department involved in expediting vehicles as well as the Inside Lease/Repo Coordinator.
- Monitor and communicate on all transportation of inventory with extreme sense of urgency.
- Use internal reports to insure accuracy and transparency throughout the sale cycle (CR’s to be completed, Marked and Found, Inventory, To Be Cleaned).
- Satisfy all requirements with specific accounts based on their individual guidelines while maintaining communication and fulfilling requests of Account/Bank representatives.
- Insure that every vehicle cycle is complete and vehicle is properly cleaned and on spot by the end of Monday prior to Wednesday’s sale.
- Check for quality and accuracy during every step of the process.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Outside Account Coordinators should have a thorough understanding of all auction operations.
- They must be able to work on and navigate several computer programs as well as email.
- Outside Account Coordinators must also have automotive knowledge (dealerships or auction experience).
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks; manual dexterity
- Outside Account Coordinators spend the majority of their time outside.
- They may be on their feet for several hours daily.
- They are required to work in all weather conditions (rain, sleet, snow, heat, etc.)
- Some heavy lifting is required such as lifting and carrying a jump box.