Junior .NET Developer
Fitzgerald Auto Malls is looking for a self-motivated Junior .NET developer. The candidate would work directly with a Senior .NET developer and would work with Senior Management to develop tools and websites to assist with business goals.
The candidate would be responsible for full stack development, from HTML/CSS to .NET to SQL Server. In addition, the candidate should possess the ability to gather and understand requirements independently, build and test applications/websites in an efficient manner and communicate effectively. Also, the candidate should be able to maintain, learn and upgrade existing legacy applications and websites.
- Current working knowledge of .NET MVC
- Current working knowledge of HTML 5.0, CSS and Responsive Design
- Current working knowledge of SQL Server
- Knowledge of IIS and Windows Server
- Willing to learn new technologies and skills
- Willing to work both independently and cooperatively
Additional Skills Desired
- Ability to work with and rebuild legacy application written in Classic ASP
- Ability to come up with solutions quickly and effectively
- A knowledge and interest in automobiles is a plus but not required.