Automotive Service Technician - Patriot Nissan
We're Patriot Nissan, New Hampshires newest Nissan dealership. We are proud to have one of the most awarded and desirable vehicle fleets in the automotive market and our dealer group is a very active leader in the community. This combination makes it ideal for a technician to prosper and be successful.
Our top technicians make over $35.00 per hour and we are willing to train entry level techs with the desire to advance quickly.
- Our culture is second to none. You will seeand feel it immediatly when you visit our shop.
- You take great pride in your work and always do the right think for our customers.
- You will have a NH state inspection license or willing to work towards it, a valid NH state driver’s license and you may even have some ASEs.
- You know how to smile and have fun, and you’re not afraid to do either of them!
- Patriot has earned Automotive News "Best Dealerships To Work For" Award the last 7 consecutive years
- Are you currently working, and need to maintain confidentiality during this process? We certainly respect that, so please indicate that on your resume. Give us the best phone number, day and time to call you when it is best for you to have a conversation.
Give us an opportunity, and we'll show you why we're a great place to work, to earn, and to enjoy working with a great team.
Ideal candidates will have:
Experience in performing warranty and non-warranty inspections, diagnostic, maintenance, and repair service on various vehicle makes and models.
Professional appearance and work ethic
Great attitude with a high-energy personality
Superior customer service skills
Ability to read and comprehend instructions
Ability to exercise good judgement
Valid State drivers license and good driving record
High school diploma or equivalent
Technical or trade school degree preferred