NISSAN OF COOL SPRINGS
EXPERIENCED AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS
Nissan of Cool Springs is currently looking to hire experienced Automotive Technicians. We are hiring for ALL LEVELS of Automotive Technicians, but previous experience IS REQUIRED! Nissan certification is a PLUS but NOT required! We are offering top pay and a comprehensive benefits package! Out of town candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are in the business of selling new and used vehicles and providing exceptional service to those vehicles. Our Dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. If you want to work for a successful organization where you can make a difference, then this is the place for you. Previous Automotive Technician experience is required for this position!
If Selected, We Offer:
• We offer top pay for qualified applicants!
• Benefits available include Medical, dental, 401k & paid vacations!
• Paid training and development!
• Strong, supportive team work environment!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
• Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
• Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
• Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
• Notify service advisor immediately if additional work outlined is not needed or required.
• Notify service advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
• Document work performed.
• Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
• Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
Nissan of Cool Springs
212 Comtide Ct, Franklin, TN 37067
APPLY TO THIS AD TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR YOUR CONFIDENTIAL PHONE INTERVIEW!
MUST HAVE AUTO TECHNICIAN EXPERIENCE! Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Work Place. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license.
• Automotive Service Technician Experience
• Nissan Certifications are a PLUS, but NOT Required
• Integrity, A Positive Attitude And A Strong Work Ethic Required
• Willing To Learn
• Be A Team Player