THE ALL NEW
TEAM CHEVROLET OF GOLDSBORO
IS NOW HIRING
AUTOMOTIVE BODY SHOP TECHNICIANS
Team Chevrolet of Goldsboro (formerly Chevrolet of Goldsboro) is OPEN FOR BUSINESS! We are currently looking to hire experienced Automotive Body Shop Technicians. Previous Auto Body Technician experience is REQUIRED. We are looking for EXPERIENCED, CAREER-MINDED individuals ONLY! We are offering top pay, A POTENTIAL SIGN-ON BONUS, GUARANTEED HOURS and a comprehensive benefits package! Relocation assistance is also available for out of town candidates.
This is a true ground floor opportunity with a Dealership Group that treats ALL of its employees like FAMILY. Come be a part of our TEAM!
We are in the business of selling new and used vehicles and providing exceptional service to those vehicles. Our Dealership Group has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. If you want to work for a successful organization where you can make a difference, then this is the place for you. Previous Automotive Technician experience is required for this position!
If Selected, We Offer:
· We offer top pay for qualified applicants!
· Sign-on bonus available!
· Relocation assistance is available!
· Benefits available include medical, dental, 401K, disability and paid vacation!
· Paid training and development!
· Comfortable work environment!
· Strong, supportive team work environment!
· CSI and Performance Bonuses
· Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
· Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
· Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
· Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
· Notify service advisor immediately if additional work outlined is not needed or required.
· Notify service advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
· Document work performed.
· Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
· Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
APPLY TO THIS AD TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR YOUR CONFIDENTIAL PHONE INTERVIEW!
The All New Team Chevrolet of Goldsboro
200 N Oak Forest Rd, Goldsboro, NC 27534
MUST HAVE AUTOMOTIVE BODY SHOP TECHNICIAN EXPERIENCE! Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Work Place. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Drug screening and background checks will be performed.
· Automotive Body Shop Tech Experience Required
· Integrity, A Positive Attitude And A Strong Work Ethic Required
· Willing To Learn
· Be A Team Player
· Receptive To New Ideas
Keywords: body shop, collision repair, auto body, pdr tech, collision center, automotive body shop technician, service writer, service advisor, assistant service manager, service manager, service director, adjuster, ASM, ADP, service tech, technicians, mechanics, lube tech, tech, service technician, vehicle repair, car repair, automotive service, auto service, ASE, certified technicians, maintenance tech, maintenance technician, body shop, auto mechanic, automotive mechanic