Hiring Immediately, Staff Accountant
Automotive Financial Group is currently looking to hire a Staff Accountant as part of our growing company! We are celebrating 25 years of satisfying repair facilities and customers and our business is still growing.
Great opportunity for qualified candidates working toward a degree with the desire to become a CPA.
Applicants need to possess a Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting, or be working toward a degree with the desire to become a CPA. Working knowledge of MicroSoft Office, including indepth knowledge of Excel, is required. Applicants with prior experience with accounting software such as Quickbooks are highly desired. Communication skills, both verbal and written, are extremely important. Applicants will only be considered that are professional, motivated, and positive.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Education grants for qualified candidates
- Family friendly atmosphere and schedule.
- Paid Time Off
- Health, vision and dental benefits package
- 401k Retirement Investment Plan
- Prepare payments to vendors, suppliers and financial institutions
- Prepare payments to contract holders, dealerships and agents including 1099's
- Record sales deposits in QuickBooks and deliver deposits to banks
- Reconcile bank, trust and credit card statements and post all charges and adjustments
- Assist with Human resources and process payroll
- Reconcile some GL accounts related to sales and disbursements
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of Automotive Financial Group. ©RecruitmentHQ 2019