Hiring Immediately, Parts Counter Representative. Great compensation and benefits.
We are seeking Parts Counter Representative to add to our growing parts department. Our sales are on the rise and we need energetic people that love cars to help us keep up with increased traffic. Parts Representatives with independent and franchise experience with NAPA, AutoZone, PepBoys are highly encouraged to apply. Don Davis is one of the largest privately owned dealerships in the Dallas Fort Worth area, providing excellent service for 40 years and we are still growing.
Previous automotive experience is REQUIRED for this position. Qualified candidates will need a valid driver's license, high school diploma or equivalent degree, and the ability to work a flexible schedule. We are looking for someone who works hard, communicates clearly and is interested in a real career with long term potential, not just a job.
- Generous compensation based on experience
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, 401k, Paid Time Off
- Positive and family friendly atmosphere.
- Short and long term disability
- Paid training and advancement opportunities
- Greet clients in a prompt and courteous manner
- Cater to client concerns and collect vehicle information
- Secure agreement from clients prior to all sales
- Thoroughly estimate the time for delivery
- Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information
- Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts that need immediate attention
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. ©RecruitmentHQ 2019
Don Davis Auto Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.