Hiring Immediately, Automotive Detailer. Great compensation and benefits.
We are seeking Automotive Detailers to add to our growing service department. Our sales are on the rise and we need energetic people that love cars to help us keep up with increased traffic. Don Davis is one of the largest privately owned dealerships in the Dallas Fort Worth area, providing excellent service for 40 years and we are still growing.
Previous automotive experience is REQUIRED for this position. Qualified candidates will need a valid driver's license, high school diploma or equivalent degree, and the ability to work a flexible schedule. Applicants with experience with wet sanding, buffing, and interior repair are highly desired. We are looking for someone who works hard, communicates clearly and is interested in a real career with long term potential, not just a job.
- Generous compensation based on experience
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, 401k, Paid Time Off
- Positive and family friendly atmosphere.
- Short and long term disability
- Paid training and advancement opportunities
- Wash vehicle exterior, using cleaning solution, water, cloths, and brushes
- Apply wax to auto body, and wipe or buff surface to protect surface and preserve shine, using cloth or buffing machine.
- Apply revitalizers and preservation agents to vinyl or leather surfaces and treat fabrics
- Paint engine components and related parts, using spray gun or aerosol can and masking materials
- Clean upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devises
- Apply paint to chipped body surfaces of vehicles, using touch-up paint.
- Administer safety and housekeeping policies and procedures, keeping spills cleaned up as they happen.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. ©RecruitmentHQ 2019
Don Davis Auto Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.