Carlisle Cadillac Buick GMC - Automotive Dealership Controller
Carlisle Cadillac Buick GMC is currently looking for an EXPERIENCED Automotive Controller to join our team! Previous dealership Controller experience is REQUIRED for this position. This position offers a generous base salary in addition to industry leading benefits. Out of town candidates are encouraged to apply!!!
This position will be responsible for overseeing the ENTIRE Accounting Department in addition to a complete set of books for our dealership. This is NOT A DESK JOB! We are looking for someone with strong leadership skills and the ability to get involved with the day to day operations of the dealership.
REQUIREMENTS - Previous AUTOMOTIVE DEALERSHIP Accounting experience is required! Candidates must be able to multi-task in a fast paced work environment, function in a TRUE open door / team based work environment and work nights and weekends.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Benefits include medical, dental & paid time off
- Opportunity to further your Automotive career
- Family owned and operated dealer group
- A TRUE team oriented working environment, your opinion MATTERS at our store
- Prepare complete financial statements and submit to the manufacture and management in accordance with established timeframes
- Interpret and analyze financial statements
- Keep the Owner of dealership informed on the trends and cash needs of the business
- Develop and maintain an effective cash management system
- Manage the day to day accounting operations of the store to ensure that all transactions are recorded in compliance with company accounting processes and policies
- Close the books accurately each month
- Prepare and submit required statements and reports
- Manage and safeguard the stores assets and ensure that internal controls are in place
- Assist department managers in reading and interpreting their financial reports and in creating action plans needed to improve their operation
- Respond to request for information and assistance in a timely manner
- Work with General Manager to improve revenue or reduce expense in order to meet or exceed budget and grow the business
- Work with regional staff to ensure that corporate initiatives are attained
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the company’s Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Maintain a strong working relationship with ALL Department Managers
Carlisle Cadillac Buick GMC
1402 Holly Pike, Carlisle, PA 17015
APPLY TO THIS AD TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME!
WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR YOUR CONFIDENTIAL PHONE INTERVIEW!
Previous Dealership Controller experience is required! Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. All accepted applicants are required to take a drug test, background check and motor vehicle record check.
- Previous Dealership Accounting Experience
- Full knowledge of Financial Statement
- Full knowledge of all aspects of all manufacturer programs and accounting functions.
- Reconciliation of month end/year end
- Full knowledge of all positions in office
- Able to work under pressure
- Lots of hours required
- Strong management skills and able to work with all departments
- Training and people skills
Keywords: controller, automotive, dealership, CFO, accounting, finance, CPA, comptroller, office manager