Jacksonville North Carolina Area Dealership – Automotive Parts Manager
AUTOMOTIVE PARTS MANAGER
We are a Jacksonville North Carolina Area Dealership currently looking to hire an experienced Automotive Parts Managers! We are looking for a qualified applicant to head our Parts Departments and are offering competitive pay and full benefits. Previous Automotive Parts Manager experience IS REQUIRED!
We are in the business of selling new and used vehicles and providing exceptional service to those vehicles. Our Dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. If you want to work for a successful organization where you can make a difference, then this is the place for you.
APPLY TO THIS AD TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME OR WORK HISTORY
WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR YOUR CONFIDENTIAL PHONE INTERVIEW
• We offer top pay for qualified applicants!
• Benefits available include medical, dental, 401K & paid vacations!
• Ongoing training and development!
• Family owned and operated dealer group, exceptional reputation in the community!
• Strong, supportive team work environment!
• Properly staff department; including hiring, training, and monitoring the performance of all parts department employees.
• Create and oversee an annual operating budget for the parts department.
• Work with the service department, collision repair and wholesale account representatives to ensure inventory is available when needed.
• Establish competitive pricing in various categories while generating profits and maintaining high CSI.
• Determine appropriate inventory levels and ensure periodic parts turnover.
• Adjust stock to eliminate accumulation of unused or old parts.
• Confirming that parts are appropriately coded so the dealership can claim a complete refund for unused factory stock.
• Review sales, costs and stock monthly to ensure budget is met.
PREVIOUS AUTO PARTS EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED! Apply now to submit your resume. Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license.
• Previous Automotive Parts Manager Experience
• Must be able to Pass a Comprehensive Background Check and Drug Screening
• Must have Proven History of being a TOP Performer
• Professional Appearance And Communication Skills
• Integrity, A Positive Attitude And A Strong Work Ethic Required
• Willing To Learn
• Be A Team Player
• Receptive To New Ideas
Keywords: parts manager, service writer, service advisor, assistant service manager, automotive parts, parts director, service manager, adjuster, ASM, ADP, service tech, technicians, mechanics, lube tech, tech, service technician, vehicle repair, car repair, automotive service, auto service, ASE, certified technicians, maintenance tech, maintenance technician, body shop, auto mechanic, automotive mechanic, pepboys, autozone