TEAM CHEVROLET OF SWANSBORO!
SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
THE ALL NEW TEAM CHEVROLET OF SWANSBORO is currently looking to hire experienced Automotive Technicians. WE ARE SPECIFICALLY LOOKING FOR AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS WITH A MINIMUM OF THREE YEARS FRANCHISE DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE. Previous GM / Chevrolet experience and certification are a MAJOR PLUS. We are looking for EXPERIENCED, CAREER-MINDED individuals ONLY! We are offering top pay and a comprehensive benefits package! Sign on bonus available! OUT OF TOWN APPLICANTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY, RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE!
This is a true ground-floor opportunity to join our TEAM! We are in the business of selling new and used vehicles and providing exceptional service to those vehicles. Our Dealership Group has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. If you want to work for a successful organization where you can make a difference, then this is the place for you. Significant Automotive Technician experience is required for this position!
If Selected, We Offer:
- We offer top pay for qualified applicants!
- Sign-on bonus available!
- Relocation assistance is available!
- Benefits available include medical, dental, 401K, disability and paid vacation!
- Paid training and development!
- Comfortable work environment!
- Strong, supportive team work environment!
- CSI and Performance Bonuses
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
- Notify service advisor immediately if additional work outlined is not needed or required.
- Notify service advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
- Document work performed.
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
Team Chevrolet of Swansboro
(Formerly Stevenson Chevrolet)
1435 W Corbett Ave, Swansboro, NC 28584
APPLY TO THIS AD TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME OR WORK HISTORY
MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF THREE YEARS DEALERSHIP AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN EXPERIENCE! Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Work Place. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Drug screening and background checks will be performed.
- Automotive Service Tech Experience Required
- GM Certifications are a PLUS
- Integrity, A Positive Attitude And A Strong Work Ethic Required
- Willing To Learn
- Be A Team Player
- Receptive To New Ideas
Keywords: service writer, service advisor, assistant service manager, service manager, service director, adjuster, ASM, ADP, service tech, technicians, mechanics, lube tech, tech, service technician, vehicle repair, car repair, automotive service, auto service, ASE, certified technicians, maintenance tech, maintenance technician, body shop, auto mechanic, automotive mechanic