Hiring Immediately - Parts Stock Clerk
We are currently looking to hire a Parts Stock Clerk! Our automotive shop business is growing, and we are looking for a hard working stock clerk to service our clients. Excellent opportunity to join a team that believes in training and growth.
Must have a clean valid driver’s license and the ability to work on your feet. Automotive knowledge and prior experience are a plus, full training provided. Come join our team!
Competitive pay based on experience.
Family friendly atmosphere and schedule.
Large client base, shop is full daily.
Benefits available – Health, Dental, 401k, Vacation
Clean state of the art shop with the best materials.
- Sort, count, package, label, and unpack inventory received
- Receive and unload incoming material and compare information on packing slips with purchase order to verify accuracy of shipment
- Inspect shipments for damage, loss, or defects, and notify management of findings
- Responsible for accurately receiving, reporting, and distributing purchased items
- Operate dolly, pallet jack, and /or forklift in loading and unloading material
- Understand and follow all state and federal regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising company. ©RecruitmentHQ 2017