Hiring Immediately, Automotive Technician for Claims Adjustment.
Our client is currently looking to hire an adminstrator to assist with processing repair center claims! Our business is growing we need an energetic and knowledgable person to assist our clients with processing claims, as well as handle some light entries in our accounting software. Candidates with both dealership and independent service center experience are highly encouraged to apply.
Great opportunity to use your automotive knowledge in a comfortable office position, or even earn the ability to work from home.
Applicants MUST HAVE MINIMUM 2 YEARS AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE. A valid driver’s license is required. Qualified candidates will have a working knowledge of the parts and labor guide, and will be computer proficient with windows based programs. Communication skills, both verbal and written, are extremely important. Applicants will only be considered that are professional, motivated, and positive. You are applying to be the face of Empire Quality Services.
- Beginning salary between 40k and 50k annually.
- Family friendly atmosphere and schedule.
- Paid Time Off
- Health, vision and dental benefits package
- Verify repair information to determine if coverage is within the guidelines of the service contract.
- Determine if a field inspection is necessary based on cause of failure and cost estimates submitted by repair facility.Examine vehicles for both safety and maintenance items.
- Document all interactions, research, verification's and other claim-related information in the database system.
- Interface with customers, agents, dealers, and other relevant parties to complete all investigations of claims.
- Partner with other departments, claim adjusters, and management staff to identify options that support claims resolution and approval.
- Maintain a continual working knowledge of our client’s products, services and promotions
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
PREVIOUS AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising company. ©RecruitmentHQ 2019