Hiring Immediately, full-time Service Appointment Coordinators. Generous pay plan with bonus.
We have immediate openings for Business Development Representatives. Service Appointment Setters are needed for our growing Service Department. Qualified applicants will display high energy, positive motivated attitude, and a track record of customer satisfaction.
BDC Representative applicants with previous experience in telemarketing, call center, hospitality, insurance, financial and mortgage sales and service, and restaurant customer service are highly encouraged to apply. Flexible schedule is needed for the position with Saturday hours included. Candidates need to be able to type at a minimum of 50 wpm. Qualified applicants should have a minimum of 2 years experience in a call center environment. Must have a valid driver’s license and maintain a professional appearance and have solid communication skills. Come join the Harte Auto Group Team!
- Generous hourly pay plan based on experience
- Family friendly atmosphere and schedule
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, and 401k
- Full training provided, we care about your success.
- Answer inbound calls to schedule service appointments
- Confirm appointments and reschedule missed appointments
- Follow up with customers that are overdue for service
- Log customer data and purify our customer database
- Recommend and promote services to clients with integrity
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
NO PREVIOUS BDC REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising company. ©RecruitmentHQ 2017