Business Development BDC Internet Consultant Patriot Nissan
Patriot Nissan of Salem, NH, is actively seeking experienced personnel for our Business Development Call Center/ Internet Sales office.
Our BDC team is the first point of contact for customers who use the web to find out more information about cars we have available. Using phone, email, text, as well as video, you'd use your great communication skills and enthusiasm to communicate with them, providing the information they're looking for with the goal of setting up a time for them to come in to the dealership for a test drive.
Prior BDC experience at an automotive dealership is really preferred. Bi-lingual skills, Spanish/English is also a skill that we actively seeking. HS Grad a must, and college is a plus. If you have the communication skills, a high-motor, and determination to learn and excel, we will back that with consistent training, reviews, and support to help you. Success is in your hands. If you have worked in another retail environment with phone skills, direct customer interaction, and an understanding of sales, we will certainly consider you as a candidate.
To do this right, you will have to:
- Execute our systems faithfully and with enthusiasm
- Have enhanced knowledge about the Nissan vehicle lineup that will be provide through our continued training
- Have up-to-date knowledge of our current inventory, warranties, sales programs, promotional events, website, personnel, and the dealership in general
- Engage customers with a friendly and outgoing personality via phone, while using a defined set of telephone talk templates
- Have writing skills that can effectively respond to email requests, in addition to utilizing prepared email templates
- Ask for and set appointments with customers, and meet pre-set performance goals
- Provide BDC Manager with daily report on calls, appointments set, and decisions and outcomes of all prospects
- Follow up with prospects to increase response and reduce amount of no-shows
- Check-in with customers who have purchased vehicles to make sure they have no issues or concerns
- Maintain detailed record of all activity in CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) system
- Attend training courses as directed by management. Course fees will be covered by dealership if determined to have direct impact on job enhancement
This is a salary plus bonus position, with unlimited potential to exceed salary expectations as well. Health,dental and vision insurance paid 100% by Patriot Nissan, with 401k with matching contribution (after 1 year service),flex scheduling, paid vacations, and SO many more benefits.
- 1-2 Years of BDC experience at an automotive dealership is really preferred.
- Having Bi-Lingual skills, Spanish/English, is highly attractive to us, and is a real plus
- HS Grad is a must, and college level is a plus