Top notch BDC Director needed for leading new car dealership in Northern, NJ near Clifton, NJ. Must have high volume dealership experience and a stable employment history. This is a very rare opportunity with a very stable organization. Will be responsible to manage a staff of 8-10 individuals and over 1800 incoming leads per month. Must be a hands on manager, clear communicator, and positive mentor and trainer of staff. Moreover, must be conscientious and a person of integrity. The successful candidate is highly analytical and a phenomenal multi-tasker. The BDC Director will be part of the Executive Management team and will report directly to the Dealer Principal. Proven track record a must. Background check and drug screening will be required upon offer.
Highly competitive compensation package in the 150k-200k range depending on experience and performance.
If this sounds like you please submit your most current resume. All inqueries will be kept confidential.
- Training agents
- Managing agent’s schedules
- Monitor call, text, and chat systems
- Collecting and organizing Lead data for reporting and follow up purposes
- Coordinating sales projects as required
- Monitor websites for anomalies, accuracy and compliance
- Contact customers and perform a needs analysis including make, type, and features of vehicle desired.
- Explain features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on road.
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment using computer database.
- Works with Sales and F&I Managers to negotiate sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, license fee, and discount, and requirements for financing or lease payment of vehicle.
- Delivers and familiarizes the customer with vehicle.
- Attends/completes required training and department meetings.
- Effectively communicate with Dealer Prinicipal
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.