Automotive Service Advisor Brandon Honda
Up to $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
Automotive Service Advisor. You will be responsible to meet and greet service customers promptly in a professional and courteous manner.
- Inspect vehicle and refer to service history to accurately identify and verify customer’s service needs.
- Promote the sale of appropriate services, parts, and accessories by thoroughly understanding the product and associated service requirements.
- Provide accurate cost and time of completion estimates for the services recommended, communicate clearly, and get proper authorization from customers.
- Check on progress of services to vehicles throughout the day and contact customer to communicate and receive approval regarding any changes in the cost estimate, promised time of delivery, or recommended services.
- Inspect vehicles prior to each customer delivery to ensure vehicles services and/or repairs are performed correctly, and then communicate the results with the customer.
- Experience writing service is a plus but not required.
- Successful ASMs have worked in the hospitality industry, retail sales, and call centers.
Brandon Honda Offers:
- A 5-day work week
- An air-conditioned, modern, state-of-the-art service facility
- Great benefits package including health insurance and matching 401(k)
- Focus on training and personal development -- company paid
- High volume drive, with more than 4,700 repair orders per month
- In-house cafe for employee and customer convenience
- Six-figure earning potential where top performers average $87k to $103k.
- Large Christmas Bonus
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Positive attitude with high-energy personality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Ability to work well in a process-driven environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and you will be treated with the respect and dignity you deserve.
Applicants must be 18 years or older and authorized to work in the U.S. Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record. Employment based on passing a drug and background check. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace. See dealer for details on the bonus.