Pat Lobb Toyota is seeking a full-time Parts Warehouse Associate for our Parts department. This position is responsible for processing the shipping and receiving of parts through the Parts Department, including but not limited to stocking parts shelves and processing claims.
- Controls receipt of inventory by receiving incoming shipments, checking the packing slip with actual shipment for completeness and accuracy before placement in appropriate warehouse location.
- Identifies and reports all overages and shortages
- Stocks parts and accessories in correct locations
- Notifies appropriate personnel of receipt of all special orders, working closely with parts counter personnel and management.
- Performs inventory test counts as directed by management
- Loads and unloads trucks
- May operate a forklift to move materials and unload vehicles
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
- Participates in required training
- Follows safeguards rules and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned
- Toyota parts experience preferred
- Forklift operator experience preferred
- Warehouse experience in car dealership preferred
- Customer service experience
- Data entry skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
What We Offer:
Professional, enthusiastic & supportive working environment
Company benefits include - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Supplemental insurance offerings including FSA, Disability, Accident, Cancer & Critical Illness; and 401(k) plan with employer matching.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Apply by clicking the "Apply Now" button.