Parts Associate Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney
Pat Lobb Toyota is seeking a Parts Counter Specialist for our Parts department. This position is responsible for selling parts to retail and wholesale customers, as well as providing required parts and accessories to all internal departments. Also responsible for placing and tracking special orders, stocking inventory and processing return claims.
• Assists customers in selecting and purchasing parts and accessories
• Determines accurate type and specification of parts utilizing Electronic Parts Catalog and technical information systems
• Generates purchase orders and special orders for parts purchases
• Stocks inventory by unpacking, arranging, and placing items in bins and on shelves
• Processes returned items by inspecting items; returning payment; issuing credit; re-packing and re-shelving items; returning damaged items to supplier
• Assists in taking inventory
• Meets departmental production and customer service expectations
• Maintains safe and secure environment by following safety and security standards and procedures; complying with codes.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in factory and dealer providing training curriculum
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Toyota parts dealership experience
Data entry skills
Customer service experience
Strong verbal communication skills
Automobile product knowledge is required
Some heavy lifting required
What We Offer:
Professional, enthusiastic & supportive working environment
Company benefits include - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Supplemental insurance offerings including FSA, Disability, Accident, Cancer & Critical Illness; and 401(k) plan with employer matching.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.