Part-Time Service Cashier Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney
Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney is seeking a Part-time Cashier for our service department. This position will perform dealership cashiering activities through accurate billing and communication with customers and employees. This position is responsible for assisting with customer needs relating to service and repair of vehicles while ensuring that each customer is treated as an individual, with care and respect. Our service hours are 7am-7pm Monday through Friday, and 7am-5pm on Saturday with rotating schedules to accommodate these hours.
- Greet and assist customers promptly.
- Provide timely, friendly and professional customer service.
- Listening to customer inquiries and requests, asking questions to identify service needs, resolving customer concerns.
- Answer all customer telephone calls promptly, courteously, and make every effort to satisfy the caller’s inquiry.
- Collect all payments from customers, extended warranty companies, and others.
- Obtain customer contact information.
- Review invoice details with customers.
- Assist in closing out all customer repair order and rental tickets.
- Identify, recommend, and support opportunities for process improvement.
- Update customer’s service history, schedule appointments, enter repair order information.
- Follow up, resolve, and communicate resolution of customer concerns.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Experience using email, Internet and Microsoft Office
- Valid in-state driver's license
- Previous customer service experience in retail preferred
- Professional appearance
- Excellent communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Apply by clicking the "Apply Now" button.