Express Lube Technician Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney
Express Technician Position with on-the-job training! Break in to the automotive industry with Family Owned Dealer.
Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney has immediate needs for Express Technicians. Our business is increasing and as a result, we need additional technicians in our Express "Lube" area to keep up with demand while maintaining the level of quality our customers have come to expect. Our technicians perform basic maintenance and light repairs on customer vehicles. Primary goals are safe, efficient performance of all maintenance and repair tasks as defined in dealership processes and procedures.
• Performs basic maintenance and light repairs on customer vehicles.
• Conducts multi-point inspections of customer vehicles to identify needed maintenance services and repairs.
• Follows all required safety and hazardous materials procedures as required by dealership policies and applicable laws and regulations.
• Uses and maintains dealership-provided tools and equipment in proper operating condition.
• Documents inspection findings and maintenance requirements clearly and accurately and communicates them to the Service Advisor.
• Communicates proactively with other associates to ensure a smooth, safe flow of work through the automotive shop.
• Quality-checks own work and the work of other technicians as requested.
Basic knowledge of automotive technology and related tools/equipment
Outstanding communication skills
Professional appearance and work ethic
Great attitude with a high-energy personality
Strong customer service focus
Ability to read and comprehend instructions
Ability to exercise good judgement
Valid State drivers license and good driving record
High school diploma or equivalent
Technical or trade school degree preferred
What we offer:
Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance; Supplemental Disability, Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness & Life Insurance is available.
401(k) plan with employer matching.
Become a member of a winning team that offers growth opportunity, excellent earning potential and leadership that appreciates your drive, skills and ability.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
Apply by clicking the "Apply Now" button.