Finance Manager Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney
Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney is an award winning sales and service dealership that takes pride in demonstrating great service to our customers, employees and community. We are a family owned and operated dealership. If you are goal driven, self motivated and have Finance Manager experience, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Pat Lobb Toyota in McKinney, Texas is looking for talented finance managers in the automotive industry to join our award winning team.
- Treat every customer in a friendly, professional manner, regardless of the customer's financing or purchasing decision, or credit ability.
- Maintain minimum acceptable standards with regards to the sale of F&I products and financing. These standards are defined by both income levels and penetration levels.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with several lending sources.
- Submit all paperwork to and obtain approval from finance sources on all finance deals.
- Finalize all paperwork necessary in the car deal in a timely manner and submit to the accounting office. Do everything possible to ensure accuracy of information.
- Acquire required insurance licenses and keep them current.
- Assist in any customer claims on any of the F&I products, and follow up to make sure that claim is resolved in a satisfactory manner.
- Collect and safeguard all money and fees required in the transactions.
Minimum two years automotive sales and/or finance experience.
Ability to sell a minimum quota according to dealership standards.
Must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the U.S with a valid driver's license
High school diploma or equivalent
Must be skilled at listening, problem solving and communication
Excellent customer service skills.
What we offer:
- Company benefits include - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Supplemental insurance offerings including additional Life, Disability, Accident, Cancer and Critical Illness; and 401(k) with employer matching.
- Continued training through the manufacturer.
- Opportunities for advancement.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
Apply by clicking the "Apply Now" button.