Hiring Immediately, Automotive Sales Representative. Generous compensation and benefits.
We are seeking Automotive Sales Representatives to add to our growing sales department. Our sales are on the rise and we need energetic people that love customer service to help us keep up with increased traffic. Just for applying to find out more about us we are giving you over an hour of Sandler Training sales video, they are the world leader in sales and management training.
Previous automotive sales experience is NOT REQUIRED for this position. Professional sales training will be provided. Those with experience in the hospitality, call center, telemarketing, customer service, mortgage, financial, and insurance industries are highly encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants should have a professional appearance, high energy positive attitude, and strong communication skills. Come join our team!
- Generous pay plan with $50,000 to $80,000 expected first year.
- Positive and family friendly atmosphere.
- Proven training program, we care about your success.
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, 401k
- Greet and respond to our client base in a welcoming manner.
- Present both products and financial options to satisfy clients.
- Complete certification training for both the dealership and manufacturer.
- Use our customer relation software to follow up with clients.
- Meet monthly sales goals and quotas
- Conduct business in an ethical, and honest fashion with integrity.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Watch your email inbox for directions to your sales training video. Thank you for considering our position, and we hope you enjoy and use the sales training.
No previous Automotive Retail Sales Representative experience is required! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. Sandler Training is a registered TM. ©RecruitmentHQ 2017