Hiring Immediately, Automotive Service Advisor
We are currently looking to hire an Automotive Service Advisor. Sales Performance and Strong Customer Satisfaction Track Record is a must! Top technician talent. Clean, organized and structured work environment. Comprehensive benefits available including Health, Dental, Vision and much more.
Previous automotive service writer experience is REQUIRED. Qualified applicants will have a track record of high performance, history of strong customer satisfaction scores, and demonstrate ability to be trained on OEM process and procedure. DMS experience with CDK or Reynolds and Reynolds a plus. Only candidates with integrity, a positive attitude, passion to succeed, and a willingness to learn and grow will be considered.
- Benefits available Dental, Health, & paid vacations.
- Flexible family friendly environment and schedule with 5 day work week
- Ongoing training and development
- Large loyal client base, that is growing
- Top technicians and equipment
- Writing repair orders for both customer pay and warranty repairs.
- Secure agreement from clients prior to all repairs.
- Clearly explain the requested service on every car.
- Thoroughly estimate the time and cost of every repair.
- Advise clients on the proper care for their vehicle, including maintenance.
- Monitor the progress of client vehicles throughout the day and update clients on status.
- Verify all final invoices and reconcile work performed and charges.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Work Place. Applicants must be 21 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Drug screening and background checks will be performed. The content of this advertisement is the sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. © RecruitmentHQ 2017