Hiring Immediately, Express Service Advisor
We are currently looking to hire an Automotive Express Service Advisor. Sales Performance and Strong Customer Satisfaction Track Record is a must! Top technician talent. Clean, organized and structured work environment. Comprehensive benefits available including Health, Dental, Vision and much more.
Previous automotive service writer experience is NOT REQUIRED. Qualified applicants will have a track record of high performance, history of strong customer satisfaction scores, and demonstrate ability to be trained on OEM process and procedure. DMS experience with CDK or Reynolds and Reynolds a plus. Only candidates with integrity, a positive attitude, passion to succeed, and a willingness to learn and grow will be considered.
- Benefits available Dental, Health, & paid vacations.
- Flexible family friendly environment and schedule with 5 day work week
- Ongoing training and development
- Large loyal client base, that is growing
- Top technicians and equipment
- Writing repair orders for both customer pay and warranty repairs.
- Secure agreement from clients prior to all repairs.
- Clearly explain the requested service on every car.
- Thoroughly estimate the time and cost of every repair.
- Advise clients on the proper care for their vehicle, including maintenance.
- Monitor the progress of client vehicles throughout the day and update clients on status.
- Verify all final invoices and reconcile work performed and charges.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Work Place. Applicants must be 21 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Drug screening and background checks will be performed. The content of this advertisement is the sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. © RecruitmentHQ 2017