Little Dealer Little Prices is Arizona's top selling towable RV dealership with one of the best reputations in all of America. RV's are travel trailers, toy haulers, motorhomes, fifth wheels and pop-ups. RV vacations are more enviormentaly friendly and affordable than conventional vacations.We sell authentic experiences, fun, adventure, freedom and lifelong memories. This is a fun businesses with advancement opportunities. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
Some Receptionist responsibilities:
- Protect the legal, financial and moral well being of the team and dealership.
- Delight our customers, enhance their experience and make them glad they came to our dealership and met you.
- Cheerful, quick and welcoming greeting and treatment of customers and team members
- Keep all public areas clean, organized, efficient and appealing
- Accurately maintain data entry and other records
- Multitask to engage and coordinate multiple incoming calls, customer flow and assistance to other team members
- Be a teacher to support the efforts the team to be successful; Seek ways to improve business operations efficiencies and customer service.
- Ensure maximum productivity, customer service and cost control.
- Achieve customer service satisfaction and loyality while facilitating and managing incoming calls and traffic.
- Quickly, cheerfully and effectively greet, communicate and guide customers to appropriate departments for assistance.
- Accurately review receipt of money and permits to ensure consistent tracking methods are utilized.
- Reports to work on time and maintain a reliable work schedule which fosters a dependable environment for customers and team members.
- Effectively communicate and perform all job duties requested or needed
- Perform all other job duties as needed
- Operate with integrity, be coachable and be a positive influence on others
- Demand the highest ethical standards from self and others
- Set an example of good attitude and professionalism, including a neat, orderly and safe work environment.
- Resolve customer complaints while being kind and empathtic
A few of the Job Qualifications:
- High school diploma or the equivalent, preferred.
- One year of reception experience in a retail facility is desirable.
- Computer skills and a working knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Microsoft Office applications.
- History of dependability and honesty
- Professional appearance and communication skills.
A FEW PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Work performed in a fast moving dealership setting due to necessity to welcome customers and guests in person.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions precedent at that time.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, talk, hear, use hands and fingers and move about facilities.
- Required to lift up to 10 pounds.
- Required vision include the ability to adjust focus.
- Required to operate equipment in a safe manner at all times.
- Perform other duties as required or needed.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
Company Culture- the individual demonstrates ethical and followership behaviors which promotes our dealership standards resulting in a cohesive and effective team.
Compliance -- the individual understands and adheres to all Company standards, state and federal laws and regulations as well as product pricing guidelines of all lenders, agencies or business partners.
Customer Service--the individual understands his/her role in providing excellent customer service through the defined processes which promote efficiencies, fairness and cost effectiveness.
Ethics/Integrity -- the individual represents our dealership by conducting his/her self in a professional and courteous business manner that demonstrates integrity and avoids the actual or perception of a conflict of interest.
Oral and Written Communication--the individual clearly identifies and professionally expresses issues in positive or negative situations.
Planning/Organizing--the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
Quality--the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
Dependability--the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
Safety and Security--the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical, Life Ins. Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
401K and Profit Sharing plans
Opportunities for career advancement.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button