RV Repair Service Technician up to $40.00 per hour flat rate. Extreamly generous compensation, inhouse National Certification training and continuing education
Little Dealer Little Prices RV is Arizona's #1 towable RV dealership. RV’s (recreational vehicles) are travel trailers, fifth wheels, motorhomes, toy haulers and pop-ups. We are currently accepting applications for RV technicians.
We are a family owned and operated RV dealership, started in 1966. We have received awards such as Top RV Dealer in Arizona, Top 50, Route 66 RV network, Better Business Bureau A+ rating, RVDA, and Circle of Excellence. We will pay for you to become a Nationally Certified RV Service Technician and pay for your training. Earn up to $40.00 per flat rate hour as a certified technician, with other great rates for non-certified RV techs. Experienced and non-experienced RV technicians are welcome to apply. Do you enjoy repairing items? Candidates with a mechanical background or a skill in identifying and repairing items are encouraged to apply. Recent Grads are encouraged to apply.
If Selected, We Offer:
- No cost certification training
- Health Insurance, 401K and Profit Sharing
- New, Coolest and most state of the art RV service facility in AZ
- Friendly drug free environment!
- PTO – Paid sick days and Paid Time Off for vacation etc.
Some of the Requirements
- Tools, Dependable,Detail Oriented
- Positive Attitude, Nice to work with, Honest, more of a We person than a Me person
- High Energy, Quick Learner, Quick Worker with a stong work ethic
- Self-motivated, self-starter who enjoys working independly and as part of a team
- Enjoys physical work with lifting, pushing, pulling, bending in outdoor service bays
- Enjoys finding and fixing issues
- 5 days a week including Saturdays