Sales Representative Little Dealer Little Prices
Come join our TEAM!
The largest volume RV dealership in Arizona needs Sales People. RV's are motorhomes, travel trailers, toy haulers and pop-ups. Auto, marine, motorcycle, power sports or RV experience is a plus but NOT required. We're looking for Young Thinking and Acting, Women and Men with high energy. Must be ambitious, ethical, and have an unshakable positive attitude!
We sell fun, authentic experiences,adventure and make dreams come true.
We've selected the best RV brands to sell, and sell them we do. No dealership in Arizona, and few in the nation, have a better reputation or happier customers due to our great team and we want YOU to join the team!
We are looking for people with successful sales experience. The expected compensation is 54k to 84k. If you have some sales experience in any industry. RV's, automobiles, power sports, marine, motorcycle are a plus but not requred. Come sell us on why you're the one for the position. Call for an appointment or email your resume, we will be discreet.
Enjoy your career in America's most unique and fun RV environment. Featured as the most Spactular Showrooms in America. You've got to see this facility.
Some Team Member Benefits:
- - $45k to 84k (salary and mostly commission) realistic earning potential with Advancement Opportunities
- - Medical & life insurance with vision, dental & pet option
- - 401K, profit sharing and PTO (paid time off)
- - Life/Career balance, 5 days, about 40 hours per week
- - Weekly Training to grow your ability to succeed
- - Growth and Advancement opportunity
- - Top quality service & parts department with a nationally certified staff
- - We have too many awards and accolades to list and these are just a few. RV/MH Hall of Fame, #1 RV Dealer in AZ, 100 Most Influential in RV History, A+ Ethical BBB Award, Chairman of RVDA, Route 66 RV Network accreditation, Top 50 in the USA award and numerous CSI awards. Little Dealer Little Prices has a stellar reputation.
- Unshakable Positive Attitude - habitually look for the best in people and situations
- High Energy, Quick Thinker, Quick Learner,Accountable and FUN
- Honest, Empathetic, Love to help people get what they want
- Driven - the confidence and beleif in your ability to be #1
- Team Player and Self Directed - achieve the team goals and your own goals
- Ability and willingness to put your own interest aside for the betterment of the team
- Successful, Commission based sales experience in any industry
- Drug screen and background check
- Equal opportunity employeer, must be 18 and legally able to work in the U.S.