Sales Consultant Little Dealer Little Prices
Come join our TEAM! ( Looking for just 1 person)
The largest volume RV dealership in Arizona needs Sales People. Auto, marine, motorcycle, power sports or RV experience is a plus but NOT required. We're looking for Young Thinking And Acting, College & High School Grads; Women and Men with high energy. Must be ambitious, ethical, and have an unshakable positive attitude!
We sell fun, adventure and make dreams come true.
We've selected the best RV brands to sell, and sell them we do. No dealership in Arizona, and few in the nation, have a better reputation or happier customers due to our great team and we want YOU to join the team!
We are looking for people with successful sales experience. The expected compensation is 24k to 84k. If you have some sales experience, but not in RV's or automobiles, come sell us on why you're the one for the position. Call for an appointment or email your resume, we will be discreet.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US., pass background checks and drug screening.
Enjoy your career in America's most unique and fun RV environment. You've got to see this facility.
Some Team Member Benefits:
- $24k to 84k realistic earning potential with Advancement Opportunities
- Medical insurance, vision, dental & life option
- 401K, profit sharing and PTO (paid time off)
- Life/Career balance, about 40 hours per week with advancement opportunity
- Top quality service & parts department with a nationally certified staff
- We have too many awards and accolades to list and these are just a few. RV/MH Hall of Fame, #1 RV Dealer in AZ, 100 Most Influential in RV History, A+ Ethical BBB Award, Chairman of RVDA, Route 66 RV Network accreditation, Top 50 in the USA award and numerous CSI awards. Little Dealer Little Prices has a stellar reputation.
- An Unshakeable Positive Attitude -- habitually look for the best in people and situations
- High Energy, Quick Thinker, Quick learner, Accountable and FUN
- Honest, empathetic, results driven, loves people
- Confidence, not arrogance, just a strong belief in your ability to be #1 and be a winning team member
- Drug and alcohol screen and background check
- Must be more of a WE person than a ME person -- we have a team environment
- Successful, commission based sales experience
Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver's license. Little Dealer Little Prices RV openings at all locations.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.