Our team members are talented, service oriented, intelligent and many of them never expected to have a career in the recreational vehicle industry. When we ensure our customers are taken care of, we continue to grow, and as we continue to grow, the more opportunities become available. With exceptional facilities, defined processes and empowering environments, you're sure to find a rewarding career with the #1 towable RV dealership in Arizona.
RV's (recreational vehicles) are travel trailers, toy haulers, fifth wheels, pop-ups and motorhomes. We sell lifelong memories, fun, adventure and freedom all while being kind to the enviroment. Little Dealer Little Prices is rapidly growing yet still owned and operated by the same family since 1966.
As an RV BDC Representative, you will be directly responsible for monitoring and following up with potential customer leads received via internet, phone, and visits to the dealership. Outstanding customer service, organization, follow-through are required. That is why we call our BDC our CCT, Customer Care Team! We truly care about our customers.
- Awarded the Top RV Dealership in Arizona
- Outstanding culture of high performance
- Involved in community
- Work/Life balance is very important - flexible schedule, 40 hours
- Paid Vacation, paid sick time or just because you want a break; PTO - paid time off
- Work as part of a team and be rewarded for your personal acheivements
- We believe in promoting from within
- Excellent opportunity for career growth with our unique career ladder
- Ongoing training and development
- Career Progression plan
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Estimated earnings are 30k to 50k with hourly pay plus great commissions
- Helping customers calling the dealership and making follow-up calls
- Handle internet emails and internet phone inquires from customers
- Respond to inquiries in a professional, well-spoken manner and/or well-written manner
- Live internet chat with customers
- Determining each customer's RV needs by active listening or written questions
- Learning, understanding, and following call and email processes
- Setting, confirming, and following up on sales appointments
- Respond to inquiries immediately
- Deliver inquiries/messages intended for others promptly
- Performing surveys with customers
- Other duties as requested
- Weekends may be required
A Few Job Requirements:
- Recent grads with a commitment to succeeding in a new career are encouraged to apply
- Customer service experience or working is a call center is preferred
- Sales experience is a plus - must enjoy the thrill of sales
- Quick thinker, Quick learner, High energy and Results driven
- Successful RV or Automotive BDC sales is a HUGE plus, but not required
- Driven desire to do and be your best
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Excellent follow up skills
- Active Listening Skills to help people get what they want
- Computer Skills - MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Must possess the confidence to ask for an appointment or sale
- Strong-tasking, organization and problem solving skills
- Drive to hit objective and goals
- Background check and drug screen
When you join our Little Dealer Little Prices team, you'll enjoy, growth opportunities, competitive compensation, unparalleled benefits and be on the best RV team in AZ and one of the best in America. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the RV industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Really Like To Hear From You!