RV Sales Manager – Inspirational Leader - Closer - Trainer
TOP PAY & GREAT BENEFITS!!!
Millennials are driving the rapidly growing RV (recreational vehicles) business. RV's are travel trailers, toy haulers, pop ups and motorhomes. RV's are fun, we sell authentic experiences, freedom, adventure and lifelong memories. Little Dealer Little Prices is the #1 selling towable RV dealership in Arizona for decades. We've received more awards and accolades and are well respected in the industry. We need two motivated Sales Managers to join our World Class Sales and Management Team.
- Are you a take-charge individual who will drive business, lead and inspire our World Class sales team?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have exciting opportunities and unlimited income potential?
- Do you have a passion for excellence, success and drive to be the best?
- Are you an enthusiastic and ethical individual who wants to work for a mission driven company?
...then our Company is the right fit for you! We are looking for a leader who is high energy, motivated to succeed, intent on providing a great customer experience and maximizing the results from each person on your team. We offer career stability and exciting opportunities for advancement. Become a member of a winning organization where you have the opportunity to lead and energize a team to increase market share and achieve targeted unit sales and customer loyalty.
A Few Sales Manager Duties:
- Train, develop, motivate the sales team to enable each person to thrive
- Develop a creative and successful strategy for every sale/customer
- Ensure that every customer is delighted with the entire purchase experience
- Ensure that all deals, paperwork, and data are completed according to standards
- Develop and maintain a positive culture which attracts winning team members and loyal customers
- Other duties as assigned or needed
A Few Sales Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum of two years successful Sales Management dealership experience -Or- Over three years as a TOP sales producer if you are ready to take the next step
- A solid work ethic with Integrity and the determination to achieve desired results
- Strong, Inspirational Leadership Skills and Charisma
- Assertive and knowledgeable in dealership sales operations
- Results-driven, highly energized, quick learner, quick thinker, self-motivated
- Empathetic person to create customer loyalty and solve issues when needed
- Accountable to ethically lead a dynamic team and form a positive culture
- Available to work 5 days a week including weekends
- College degree a PLUS - Used RV/Auto buying and appraising experience a PLUS
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical, Life, options for Vision, Dental and Pet insurance
Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
Drug screen and back ground checks
Paid-time-off plus a flexible schedule
Life/Work Balance with a goal of no more than 5 days, 50 hours per week
The most Awarded RV dealership in AZ and in the top nationally
We're the #1 towable RV dealership in AZ and still growing
Opportunities for career advancement.
We're big enough to compete and small enough to care
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button